The Better Show
Dreaming for insights, lucid and more
In this episode, Ian, Darren, and March explore the nature of dreams and share our own experiences with dreaming and with lucid dreams.
In this episode, Ian, Darren, and March explore the nature of dreams and share our own experiences with dreaming and with lucid dreams. We cover a lot of ground, including:
- 3:00— March educates us on the known facts about lucid dreaming
- 12:12— Our experience with lucid dreaming
- 14:54— Darren’s lucid dream
- 16:30— Ian wonders whether children dream more frequently than adults
- 18:00— Ian suggests a new cartoon character.
- 18:21–16 year old Darren almost buys a telescope instead of a car
- 20:00— March’s terrifying recurring dream experience
- 26:44— A clever use for dreams that is signature Ian style
- 27:18— A book recommendation from Ian on lucid dreaming
- 30:11— Ian, Darren, and March discuss how frequently they each remember dreams of any sort.
- 32:28— Why just listening to The Better Show might cause you to remember more of your dreams
32:50— How a personal performance coach teaches visualization to pro athletes and professionals
Full Episode Transcript
Enjoy the show?
- Leave a review in iTunes!
- Tell two friends about the show!