The Better Show
Better Look Back Vol. 2 - Clutter & Meditation
Our second Better Look Back episode on clutter & meditation to tell you what worked, what failed and what new discoveries we’ve found to help you get better.
Our second Better Look Back episode on clutter & meditation to tell you what worked, what failed and what new discoveries we’ve found to help you get better. We cover a lot of ground, including:
- 1:57 — March's success with the clothes hanger trick to declutter his closet
- 4:48 — Darren's epic Santa shirt story
- 8:24 — Update on Ian's Facebook De-clutter Day event
- 10:22 — How Darren digitized & organized his paper clutter using Trello
- 15:46 — March's calendar failure and how he aims to fix it
- 21:24 — How Ryan Carson uses AI to manage his calendar & meetings
- 25:49 — Ian discovers alternate opinions on KonMari method for organization that may surprise you
- 35:40 — Darren and March share their personal experiences using KonMari method in their relationships
- 40:55 — The new Outlook feature that made March hate work email a bit less
- 44:30 — Meditation breathing that Navy Seals and Marines use
- 50:07 — Ian on his experience using Kevin Rose's new meditation app, Oak, for over 50 days every morning
- 51:53 — March on his use of the Calm app for meditation for 25 days
- 54:35 — Sleep stories: bedtime stories for grownups
- 1:01:56 — Darren on how Oprah is great for meditation
- 1:04:01 — Noise canceling headphones are key for great meditation
- 1:05:33 — Darren on his mantra-based meditation experiments
- 1:12:19 — Ian on his gratitude journal failure
- 1:14:15 — March gets tips on how to start daily gratitude journaling
- 1:18:59 — March on his new breathing technique discovery
- 1:24:43 — Ian wonders why we haven't evolved to breathe better
Full Episode Transcript
Enjoy the show?
- Leave a review in iTunes!
- Tell two friends about the show!