The Better Show
Better Look Back Vol. 3 - Nutrition & Procrastination
On this third installment of the Better Look Back we report back on our recent experiments with nutrition and procrastination to tell you what worked, what failed and what new discoveries we’ve found to help you get better.
In this episode Ian, Darren & March continue the Better Look Back series. We reflect on our personal experiments with nutrition and procrastination to tell you what worked, what failed and what new discoveries we’ve found to help you get better. We cover a lot of ground, including:
- 2:05 — Live taste test and review of Fruition One Hundred Percent handcrafted, small batch dark chocolate
- 17:00 — Darren's results from his Bulletproof coffee shop experience
- 22:14 — March's results and tips for Bulletproof coffee
- 26:32 — March's nutrition discoveries on kimchi and sauerkraut
- 37:19 — Ian's new mushroom discovery for your immune system
- 42:27 — March's results with tools to help him stop procrastinating on writing his novel
- 59:22 — Darren's results using Stanford researcher, B.J. Fogg's research on motivation and Ian's 10 Minute Rule advice
- 1:05:57 — Darren and March tested the Qualia brain supplement…how did it go?
- 1:10:28 — How March is using the 5 Minute Journal to defeat procrastination through mindfulness
- 1:15:10 — The 3 steps on the stairway to productivity
- 1:16:34 — Darren shares William Wordsworth's poem "The World Is Too Much With Us"
Full Episode Transcript
Enjoy the show?
- Leave a review in iTunes!
- Tell two friends about the show!