The Better Show
Better Health with Wearables Pt. 2
This week we’re wrapping up our 2 part exploration of better health through wearables. This week we’ll dive into the future of wearables and discuss where the technology and science of personalized medicine is headed.
- 2:42 — We look at wearable devices to help measure fertility
- 6:46 — Darren describes a new device he pre-ordered from an Indiegogo campaign that aims to personalize fitness and diet advice based on your metabolism.
- 11:54 — Ian shares a new tool for making fitness-based virtual reality more immersive.
- 15:29 — March educates Darren about Beat Saver
- 18:20 — March shares an ambitious project among the DIY diabetes community that aims to replicate the human pancreas.
- 15:29 — March educates Darren on Beat Saver
- 20:28 — Diagnosis documentary about DIY medical research
- 22:30 — Devices that are coming very soon including glucose monitoring devices that measure glucose in real-time with no finger prick.
- 30:00 — Devices that measure stress levels through perspiration.
- 34:30 — Ingestible sensors that measure medical conditions from inside your body.
- 38:19 — New earbuds and ear-based instruments for measuring vital signs.
- 41:24 — Stats on the sales of Apple Airpods
- 47:23 — Smart glasses and smart contact lenses.