The Better Show
Better Look Back Vol. 1 - Sleep & Stress
We look back on our experiments from the first two episodes on sleep and stress to tell you what worked, what failed and what new discoveries we've found to help you get better.
In this episode Ian, Darren & March look back on their experiments from the first two episodes on sleep and stress to tell you what worked, what failed and what new discoveries they've found to help you get better.
- 1:00 —Salves, salts, and the case of the ill-fitting bathtub
- 10:54 —How Ian's Oura ring helped him figure out the missing factor in his fitness routine
- 18:44 —Darren discovers the secret ingredient to 5-star sleep
- 24:38—Why March substituted one sleep machine for another
- 28:16 —Confessions: One of the guys is a Coast2CoastAM junkie
- 31:07 —Binaural beats as part of a bedtime routine
- 36:10 —How March is getting pleasantly guided to sleep
- 40:54 —The only sponsor for this episode is our newsletter, The Better Show Bits. Sign up today!
- 41:51 —Darren on his holotropic breathing experiment…useful or just hyperventilating?
- 47:55 —Ian on how using The Daily Stoic has been his #1 de-stressing tool
- 53:58 —March reviews 3 top mediation apps: Headspace, Sattva, & Calm
- 1:06:24 —March's success with light therapy
- 1:12:06 —March says "the best thing on YouTube" is Crash Course
- 1:14:48 —Ian's new obsession: crafting a morning ritual
Full Episode Transcript
Enjoy the show?
- Leave a review in iTunes!
- Tell two friends about the show!