The Better Show
Better Bite - Secrets of Sleep
We share our favorite sleep secrets we've discovered and tested that will improve your rest & entire quality of life.
On this episode, we share our favorite sleep secrets we've discovered and tested that will improve your rest & entire quality of life.
- 0:01— Ian announces our first Better Show Bundle— a contest where we give away a package of some of the best products we’ve found since starting the show. Enter to win at https://betrr.io/giveaway.
- 2:50— March kicks off the list of our good finds for helping sleep by introducing the Rohm Sleep Machine by Marpac.
- 8:57— Darren discusses the Dodow device that he got as a birthday gift that helps guide your breathing at night to help you drift asleep.
- 12:39— Ian mentions that the Dodow is very similar to a device he has used called the Night Wave Sleep Assistant.
- 14:59— March shares his recommendation on a brand of eye mask that has been effective helping him drift off to sleep and help alleviate dry eyes at night.
- 19:54— Ian shares his first recommendation for helping with sleep: the BluBlocker sunglasses that block out brain stimulating blue light.
- 22:45— Ian mentions a lavender linen spray that has been an effective sleep aid for him as well.
- 23:47— Ian raves about his SleepPhones — a soft headband with built-in ergonomic Bluetooth headphones.
- 24:45— We discuss binaural beats as another method for inducing sleep and we learn about the results of Ian’s experiment using binaural beats to get more deep sleep.
- 29:23— Darren squeezes in a quick recommendations for an herbal mouth spray called Back Rescue Night Spray
- 31:02— Ian reminds Darren about the Som Sleep drink they both tried and had some success with.
Full Episode Transcript
Enjoy the show?
- Leave a review in iTunes!
- Tell two friends about the show!